Daisyfield Primary School equality objectives
At Daisyfield Primary School, we:
- To strive to achieve equality of opportunity for all, adults and pupils, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity etc.
- To educate all about discrimination and prejudice and promote a harmonious environment (social cohesion).
- To continue to monitor the attendance of different groups of pupils within school and address any areas for development
- To prioritise the mental health and welfare of all pupils and staff
- To promote an inclusive setting for all pupils
- To promote cultural development and understanding through a rich range of experiences both in and beyond the school
- To ensure all pupils have access to extra-curricular activities
- To strive for all pupils regardless of ethnicity, age, gender or disadvantage to achieve the highest possible standards in their learning and make good progress.
- To ensure that more able pupils, including disadvantaged more able pupils, make better than average progress in all core subjects.
- To ensure that the appointment of staff is in line with equal opportunities legislation.
- To ensure that the governing body of the school reflects the wider community.
The following objectives are our four-year equality objectives for the period 2022-26. They will be kept under regular review.